What it's all about

What it's all about
7 Boys coming to accept Christ as their Savior :D

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Khongor Keepers

Since the Medical team is gone and Nadaam had begun in Darkhan and Ulaan Bataar, all the Mongolian staff is off for four days to celebrate their national holiday. All the Americans here are on duty to be House Mothers and Fathers for Jerry's kids to take care of them. I'll have more descriptions about these crazy fun four days, but I just wanted to start this now. At T Bar M, we have quotes called "Camp Keepers", or little phrases that campers are heard saying that are hilarious or show the childlike faith we should all have. Well these days have been full of those but Mongolia style. So here they are:

1) While telling me their English names and practicing their English, two boys came up to me and said "My English name is Jackson." And another boy comes to me and says, "My English name, Justin Bieber." (*sigh* the things we export.)

2) While showing me pictures of themselves at a  field trip to the national museum. They pointed at the people and told me "This is me, and my friend, and my best friends, Bonya and Dala. (Then pointing at the statues behind them) "And that's Sukhbaatar and Lennon." :) I wanna have pets named Sukhbaatar and Lennon, I've decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment